
Now that summer is about over I am updating. I decided I better post some of the fun things we did.
The first part of June was our wards youth conference. It turned out great. We went to This Is The Place Heritage Park. We did a manners course, had a great dinner and then a dance afterwards. I definatly want to go back through when there was more time and we could look at all the houses. The manners course was interesting. They taught us how the flirted back then, dressed, and what was appropriate. Definatly different then how it is now a days. That night we stayed at the Bishops sisterinlaws place. The girls got the downstairs and the boys got outside in tents. The next day we went to Welfare Square. It was really interesting. They gave us a sample of cheese and chocolate milk. Jeremy wants to go back just for that. The Young Women still talk about it. I just can't believe how amazing the LDS church is and all it does. That opened my eyes. After the tour we headed back to Idaho and played at Downata. I must say the slides are fun. The blackhole one about gives you a heart attack the first four or so times going down it but its a rush. I think the youth all had a good time and learned some stuff also.
For Father's Day we took my parents to the Bar T in Jackson. You get to ride on a covered wagon to where the show and dinner is. The food is very good and the entertainment is funny. They even had a mouse join them on the rug above the one guys head. Livvy went up and helped with the song "She'll Be Comin Round The Mountain" and got to help drive the team of horses. The girls loved the wagon ride. On the way up "Indians" come out and try to get you. Chantea was a little worried about that. While we were eating they told you go hurry and eat the dessert or the Indians would come and get it. The show was starting and Alex was slowly eating her brownie. An Indian came and her eyes got big and she shoved the rest of it in her mouth. It was hilarious! She didnt want him eating it. It was a good time and we totally recommend going there.
1 comment:
So I can totally see Alex doing that! ha ha
Post a Comment