Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jayden

Alright I am a very terrible blogger. I can't seem to find the time to keep this up to date. I will try to go back over the months I missed and atleast catch the important stuff or most of it anyways. The biggest thing that has happened in our lives is Jayden being born. He was born on April 23rd. He weighed 7.6 and was 19 inches. It was definatly different having one that small. We had to buy newborn clothes! The delivery went very well. The doctor was worried about my previous c-section causing problems so they had to moniter me to make sure there were no complications. They started me around 10 and I had him at 4:10. The girls were pretty excited to have him get here. They all help out and maul him. I'm afraid he's going to be one spoiled boy!

1 comment: