The last weekend in May we took a trip to Utah to see Darwin fly in a B-17. It was a pretty exciting thing for him to do. His dad flew one in the war and so he's always been interested in them. I think he had a really good time by the big smile he was wearing on his face when he finished his ride. I'm glad he got to experiance that and I think he felt pretty close to his dad during that ride. Darwin even got to help get the propellers going. After his flight we went and seen Larissa's baby. This poor baby has had a tough life so far. She was born in December and was really early. Larissa named her Estasi (I can't remember the spelling now!) which means Ecstasy. The baby ended up being taken away from Larissa and is living with foster parents. She is 11lbs now and is a cutie. They have named her Sophie. They have three other kids who just adore her. That made me feel better knowing that she is in a good place and being loved. Saturday night we let the kids swim and they had a blast getting soggy. Sunday we went thru the Hill Air Force Museum and seen the jets and stuff. Its a neat place to go and free.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment