Well I can't seem to update this as much as I want and I forget half of whats gone on in our lives but I will try my best to remember. March we finished off sports. Jeremy finished both Ririe league basketball and church ball. In Ririe they ended up winning $100 I think it was. Too long ago to remember! I finished up volleyball the end of March. Kinda sad but that means one less thing to take up my time. Jeremy got a lot done on the bathroom downstairs. We are waiting on the door to show up. It came in but they cut the places for the hinges too wide so it wouldnt work. Jeremy got the glass up and we put a shower curtain up for the opening so we can use the shower. Its nice! We are also waiting for the sink and storage cabinet then it will be about done. Its turning out really good. On the 14th Jeremy blessed Kirbys son Tayson. He's a little chub! He weighed 17lbs and was 4 months then. He has definatly made up for being preemie. He weighs almost as much as Elayne. He spits up quite a bit too so he's doing very well on eating. the 24th was my birthday. Jeremy got me a quilting frame. I havent set it up yet because I need to put some tung oil on it. I was so excited to get it up then I read that its better to oil it to protect the wood. I got the oil friday so I am going to get it done and get pictures. I'm excited to use it. Jeremy definatly spoils me. The 21st we had a girls shopping day. It was fun. Kerma, Corina, Christa and I (with Elayne) spent all day in Idaho Falls. Its been a long time since thats happened. We ate at Olive Garden and did some major shopping. We filled the back of Kermas vehical up. Kerma did survive it and said thats the most fun she's had in a long time. I think we are planning another one when Sara comes up this summer. Young Womens has been keeping me busy. We had a General Broadcast on the 28th and then a fireside the next night. They were both really good. April is going to be another busy month for Young Womens. We've got EFY next Satruday. I've got a leadership meeting one of these Sundays and then some planning meetings with the Young Men to get Ward Youth Conference planned. I'm still enjoying it for the most part. Livvy and Alex had parent/teacher conference last week. They had 1/2 day Wednesday and Alex had no school Thursday and Liv a 1/2 day then no school on Friday. They are doing really good. Livvys teacher said she read the most words per minute in all the 2nd grade. Thought that was pretty neat. Alex is also doing great. Her teacher loves her drawings and thinks shes pretty talented. She does have to tell her to color certain things or she'd color the whole time. =) Our kids are always drawing and coloring. They are both way ahead and there teachers dont have to worry about them. That is SO nice to hear. Friday we were going to go to the museum to check out the Titanic exhibit but canceled that. Every April conference weekend for the past few years we've gone to Salmon. I decided to just go shopping instead. We woke up to a ton of snow also and it took us awhile to get there. Shopko was having a big sale and I got a carpet cleaner for a good price. I was hoping to find some sandals for the girls at Walmart but they had nothing. Livvy found a swimsuit but there werent a lot of them either. Well one pieces anyways. Now we have to see if we can find sandals somewhere. We left for Salmon around 4ish. It was nice to get away. Saturday we just drove around. We went to the spot where Jeremy shot his bear. We had lunch at the place where they camp and a Fish & Game commissioner stopped by and we chatted with him. He told us about a wolf kill so we went and checked that out. It was a baby elk. We went up to the hot springs and seen a skinny dipper. Luckily we were far enough away not too see much. Well I dont know what Darwin seen since he got the binoculars out. The man was totally nude and the lady had a shirt on. More than I needed to see! You have to walk to it so we didnt do that because of Kerma and we wouldnt have anyways with a naked person there. =) We seen a lot of deer and elk. Only a few nannies (no babies this year) and four rams but not close like we normally do. We fianlly saw a goat but he was way up on the mountain and you could only see him with binoculars. He looked like a white speck without. Still neat though. We seen wolf tracks but no wolves. The weather was nice and the ride was pretty. Sunday we came home and the weather was beautiful. The kids played outside for most the afternoon. This week the kids have no school on Friday for Easter and none on Monday the 13th. We are going to the Titanic exhibit on Friday. I heard its really neat. Saturday the kids have a Primary Easter egg hunt. I was going to do an Easter egg hunt but it depends on the weather. Supposed to be rainy until Sunday. Its dark and nasty out today. We have eggs to dye on Saturday and Alex wants to make Easter cookies so we will probably do that tomorrow. Next week Jeremy is going bear hunting the 15th thru the 17th in Salmon. He has fun but I hate it when he's gone. He's going with his dad, James, Nate, Terry and maybe his uncle Randy. He bought snake things to put over his boots so if he gets bit. He about did last year so I wont have to worry so much about that this year. They better work! Theres only the bears and wolves to worry about now. Well and other things. Wonder why my stress level is up? We are working on getting some chicks. I'm going to go in today and get them ordered and pick up the food. My parents have all the feeders and stuff. We are getting some egg layers that we will keep year around then some meat ones that will be butchered this fall. It will be an interesting project. The kids are excited but I'm sure that will die off when I make them help rake out the poop. =) I hope I got everything in here. I'll try and do better this month! The picture with all the kids is Chantea, Olivia holding Tayson, Kambri, Alexandra and in the front is Elayne and Brynlee. Hard to get a picture of all the kids cooperating. The other pictures were taken in Salmon.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You girls are so dang cute! :) I love the family pic.
Post a Comment