Sunday, February 1, 2009

Basketball

I am trying to get back to my schedual of updating the blog on Sunday afternoons. Just seems like the only time I get to do it. Jeremy is here to watch Elayne and I can reflect back on the week. First off the temperature has warmed up a bit. Glad we are out of negatives and single digits. We got a good amount of snow also last week. Tuesday night for mutual we worked on Personal Progress but my Laurels are great and we didnt have to do much. We kinda worked on New Beginning ideas for the 15th. Our topic is "Let your lights so shine". We are going to get white Christmas lights and flashlights and do stuff like that. If anyone has any cute ideas let me know! My group is in charge of decorations. Wednesday after Livvy got out of school we had to make a quick trip to Rexburg for a birthday present for a party that Livvy had the next day. We decided to get Pizza Hut and use up there bookit coupons. Jeremy had a church basketball game that night. It was at 7. Thursday we were gone all morning. I had to go into work for a little bit and run to the banks. I had a dentist appointment at 11:30. They were busy so I didnt get in until after 12. =P That was over an hour. I'm soooo glad I'm about done with everything. I picked up the kids from my parents place and had to laminate pictures for the Young Womens calender. Livvy rode the bus home with her friend to go to the birthday party and was there until 5. I had Jeremy pick her up because I was tired of being gone. Livvy had fun. She got a velvet poster that you color on, some lipgloss and a candy. I had volleyball at 7:45 and ended up playing the rest of the night because there wasnt alot out. I also rehurt my thumb that I hurt a couple weeks ago. It was just to the point of feeling better and now it hurts even worse. To make it worse is that its my right hand and it hurts to write and my writing looks terrible. I'm sure it will be sore the rest of the season. Saturday Livvy had her basketball game. She is doing really good. Jeremy told her that if she got 4 rebounds then he'd give her a dollar. She got 7. There team has really improved. Darwin along with Tag came over afterwards because Darwin was helping Jeremy with the plumbing for our bathroom. They got the tub in and some pipe. I'm excited for the tub. I had a wedding at noon for a girl that is in my Young Womens. It was a very quick planned wedding. She wasnt going to invite anyone and they talked her out of doing a little bit of family and friends. This girl comes from a pretty messed up family. Shes only 17 and is 3 months pregnant. I really hope she can make a go of it. Her husband is a nice guy and I think they can make it work if they both try. Last I heard they were thinking of giving the baby up for adoption. The wedding turned out nice. Saturday night we went to Idaho Falls to get stuff for the bathroom. All I can say is expensive! We got most of it. They didnt have a tankless water heater so that will have to be got and that wont be cheap. I can't wait to get it all done with. We were in Home Depot for a couple of hours. I can't say it was very fun. The girls wanted to eat at Sizzlers so we went there. It was good as always. By the time we got home it was way late. Today was our ward conferance. It was nice. A little stressful in Young Womens because my counselors were all gone and I didn't know what I was doing but it turned out alright. I will know what to do next year. The pictures are of some of Livvys ball games that I thought turned out good. Like I said she is doing awesome and has really improved. Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Sanders Clan said...

Hey LeCheminant fam,
I found your blog while I was blog stalking and what a cute family you have! I enjoy seeing people that I never get to see anymore. It's sad that we live in the same town and never even run into eachother. Take care and check us out on the blog scene when you get a minute.

Vicki