Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tagged 8
8 TV Shows I watch:
1. CSI
2. Survivor
3.Heros
4. Knight Rider
5. Without A Trace (when I remember they moved the night)
6. Nanny 911
7. News (thats gotta count!)
8. kid shows (thats gotta count too!)
I dont watch much. I only catch bits and pieces and theres nothing good on. I watch whatever is on at the moment
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. cleaned bathroom
2. cleaned some of girls room
3. fed horses
4. watered horses
5. painted
6. played with kids
7. read some of a magazine
8. fixed meals
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Ruby River
2. Olive Garden
3. Gringos
4. Sizzlers (love the salad bar also Kim!)
5. Hard Hat (sometimes)
6. Chuck a Rama
7. Pizza Hut
8. Stockmans (the once I ate there was good)
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Twilight tonight
2.Thanksgiving break
3. Christmas
4. going to sleep (its gonna be a late night and Twilight better be good)
5. Jeremy coming home
6. camping season (I know I got clear till summer)
7. a vacation
8. Baptisms for the Dead next month
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Life to not be so busy (haha! not with my new calling)
2. A vacation (think I already said that one)
3. Get the basement turned into bedroom/bath
4. Get all the other house stuff done
5. A permanitly clean house (I have big wishes!)
6. find the time to do my projects or the things I used to do
7. Be a better person
8. Do more things with Jeremy and the kids
8 Tagged People:
1. Christa
2. Sara
3. Darci
Not 8 but thats all I've got. Have Fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the blog Danielle! Jeremy just emailed me the link. I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys a little more. I've been a real slacker lately keeping mine updated, but hopefully I'll catch up soon.
Post a Comment