Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Today is the day Chantea has been waiting for since after Jeremys birthday. She gets so excited for birthdays and holidays. She wanted to get in her costume this morning because Livvy and Alex got to wear theres to school but I told her she had to wait until Livvy gets home. I know it would get dirty. Alex gets to do a little parade around the school in there costumes. Livvy is doing a Halloween play in her class. Wensday they got to carve pumpkins. Alex and Chantea didnt like gutting them. Chantea said it was the grossiest Halloween ever and the messiest. I let them draw faces on their pumpkins with crayons and then cut them out. Tonight at 5 we are going to the church for Trunk or Treat. They always get a ton of candy and means less houses we have to go to. We hit a couple of houses afterwards so they can do it the old style. This year Livvy is a Southern Belle, Alexandra is a princess, Chantea is a princess, and Elayne is a poodle. I even got a costume. I usually dont dress up but I'm helping at the Trunk or Treat and everyone dresses up. =P I am going to be a Web Princess. Livvy was asking me this morning what Jeremy was going to be. I told her nothing he wont dress up. She didnt like that answer. He may get cussed out when she sees him. =) I'm kinda disapointed about the weather. Its nice all week and then today its supposed to start getting yucky. I wish it would have held off one more day. Other then Halloween nothing much has happened this week. Its been a mellow week which I really needed. The 28th was my Dads birthday. We went over and visited for a bit before they went out to dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Orme. Thursday Alex and Chantea helped Christa frosting cookies. Well more like dump sprinkles all over for Elayne to get into and eat the frosting. =) They had fun though. The girls love to help cook and especially decorate cookies. Like I said nothing to exciting this week. Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment